Nothing says “I love you” like bacon. Well, at least that’s the love language around here. So, here’s my love to you…February’s desktop calendar download. (download here)
Happy Valentine’s Day!
1. Download Here.
2. (on Mac) go to > System Preferences > Desktop & Screen Saver
3. Click the ” + ” button
4. Find the downloaded image on your computer and “Choose”
5. Close Preferences by clicking on the red dot in the upper left corner.
Twitter Updates @kyledreier
- Brand Against the Machine by @johnmorgan is good stuff…even at 6 am.
- Happy May Showers…and pancakes. Download the May desktop calendar here: http://t.co/RFPBNYA7Xr #food #calendar #photography
- Making "art" with the boys on a nature hike today. Great day to be outside. http://t.co/UN8ajRhpfZ
- Mocha on my mind. #spaghetti #food #art http://t.co/F0bskbnsfV
- This is what happens with no cable. Spaghetti art TV with rabbit ears by my 7 year old. #food #art http://t.co/t3dADBdZJ1
- Picasso? Nope. Spaghetti art with my boys. Why does this look like me? #food #art http://t.co/Vby9EMpIe5