Food Stylist Whitney Kemp and I embarked on another food art adventure with this Jackson Pollock inspired banana split. Hershey’s Chocolate, Strawberry and Caramel Syrups offered some fun surprises and colors…and they played amazingly well together.
Here are a couple of details images from the banana split art.
You can see our earlier Jackson Pollock inspired Hot Dog art where ketchup and mustard provide some interesting interactions.
Stay tuned for what comes next—no one knows, not even Whitney or me.
ps. See more of Whitney’s food styling work here.
Twitter Updates @kyledreier
- Happy May Showers…and pancakes. Download the May desktop calendar here: http://t.co/RFPBNYA7Xr #food #calendar #photography
- Making "art" with the boys on a nature hike today. Great day to be outside. http://t.co/UN8ajRhpfZ
- Mocha on my mind. #spaghetti #food #art http://t.co/F0bskbnsfV
- This is what happens with no cable. Spaghetti art TV with rabbit ears by my 7 year old. #food #art http://t.co/t3dADBdZJ1
- Picasso? Nope. Spaghetti art with my boys. Why does this look like me? #food #art http://t.co/Vby9EMpIe5
- My fab place for a great burger. Chef John rocks. Know where I am? https://t.co/ZMuwnNSmm9
- Just learned a new word thanks to @st8mnt ..."fangirling" ... #omg