Beer Shot? No, not a “shot” like from a shot glass but a “shot” as in a photograph — that’s what I was beckoned to shoot for Charlotte Magazine for their October issue.
I’m not feeling particularly wordy today, so I’ll just give you some of the facts. This particular brew was crafted by the folks at The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery in Charlotte, North Carolina.
What I like is the lovely detail in the overflow foam. Mmmm … like they say, “There’s no place like foam.”
So there you have it, a one pint beer shot.
ps. A quick technical note — getting a relatively dark beer to shine is a bit of a task, so we pushed about 2400ws of light through it from the back. That pretty much does the trick.
Twitter Updates @kyledreier
- Happy May Showers…and pancakes. Download the May desktop calendar here: http://t.co/RFPBNYA7Xr #food #calendar #photography
- Making "art" with the boys on a nature hike today. Great day to be outside. http://t.co/UN8ajRhpfZ
- Mocha on my mind. #spaghetti #food #art http://t.co/F0bskbnsfV
- This is what happens with no cable. Spaghetti art TV with rabbit ears by my 7 year old. #food #art http://t.co/t3dADBdZJ1
- Picasso? Nope. Spaghetti art with my boys. Why does this look like me? #food #art http://t.co/Vby9EMpIe5
- My fab place for a great burger. Chef John rocks. Know where I am? https://t.co/ZMuwnNSmm9
- Just learned a new word thanks to @st8mnt ..."fangirling" ... #omg