We recently produced the photography for this Ruby Tuesday drink and dessert menu. I love these projects—I get to work with a wonder client and a super crew—food and drink styling by Whitney Kemp and Teresa Blackburn and retouching by Tony Richardson just to name a few. We shot this in studio with the goal of making it look as though it were out on location at a Ruby Tuesday restaurant and bar.
I suppose this is where I should insert some clever quip about “happy hour” or the “drinks on me”…but I’ve got nothin’. I need to brush up on my puns or find someone to write my material.
Twitter Updates @kyledreier
- Happy May Showers…and pancakes. Download the May desktop calendar here: http://t.co/RFPBNYA7Xr #food #calendar #photography
- Making "art" with the boys on a nature hike today. Great day to be outside. http://t.co/UN8ajRhpfZ
- Mocha on my mind. #spaghetti #food #art http://t.co/F0bskbnsfV
- This is what happens with no cable. Spaghetti art TV with rabbit ears by my 7 year old. #food #art http://t.co/t3dADBdZJ1
- Picasso? Nope. Spaghetti art with my boys. Why does this look like me? #food #art http://t.co/Vby9EMpIe5
- My fab place for a great burger. Chef John rocks. Know where I am? https://t.co/ZMuwnNSmm9
- Just learned a new word thanks to @st8mnt ..."fangirling" ... #omg