I’m a little behind in updating my blog with tearsheets from our recent shoots…that being said, here are samples from a not-so-recent food photography session for Diabetes Forecast with food styling by Nashville based food stylist Whitney Kemp. This particular theme featured gluten-free recipes for pizza and carrot muffins.
Being someone that tries to eat gluten-free I can tell you these recipes were pretty good as far as gluten-free goes, but it’s hard to beat the real thing…I’m still a glutton for gluten.
Twitter Updates @kyledreier
- Happy May Showers…and pancakes. Download the May desktop calendar here: http://t.co/RFPBNYA7Xr #food #calendar #photography
- Making "art" with the boys on a nature hike today. Great day to be outside. http://t.co/UN8ajRhpfZ
- Mocha on my mind. #spaghetti #food #art http://t.co/F0bskbnsfV
- This is what happens with no cable. Spaghetti art TV with rabbit ears by my 7 year old. #food #art http://t.co/t3dADBdZJ1
- Picasso? Nope. Spaghetti art with my boys. Why does this look like me? #food #art http://t.co/Vby9EMpIe5
- My fab place for a great burger. Chef John rocks. Know where I am? https://t.co/ZMuwnNSmm9
- Just learned a new word thanks to @st8mnt ..."fangirling" ... #omg