In a way it seems like just yesterday but at the same time it seems like a long long time ago—in June we spent two weeks with the fine folks of Publix Super Markets on location here in the Nashville area. The result is the Start Something brochure designed to be similar to popular “inspiration boards” for party planning and events. It was great (and sometimes “interesting”) two weeks at two different houses (I’ll have more on that in a followup behind the scenes post). For now, here are layouts from the brochure which just recently went into their thousand-plus stores. Nice job Karen!
I can’t overemphasize the appreciation I have for everyone involved on this project—Karen, Scott, Paul, Nan, Rory, Ian, Joel, Tony, Dede, Caroline, Aaron, Mollie, Rusty, Hunter, Lisa, Laura, Laure, Sandra and…I’m sure I’m forgetting someone. It was a huge, fast and fun undertaking.
Twitter Updates @kyledreier
- Happy May Showers…and pancakes. Download the May desktop calendar here: http://t.co/RFPBNYA7Xr #food #calendar #photography
- Making "art" with the boys on a nature hike today. Great day to be outside. http://t.co/UN8ajRhpfZ
- Mocha on my mind. #spaghetti #food #art http://t.co/F0bskbnsfV
- This is what happens with no cable. Spaghetti art TV with rabbit ears by my 7 year old. #food #art http://t.co/t3dADBdZJ1
- Picasso? Nope. Spaghetti art with my boys. Why does this look like me? #food #art http://t.co/Vby9EMpIe5
- My fab place for a great burger. Chef John rocks. Know where I am? https://t.co/ZMuwnNSmm9
- Just learned a new word thanks to @st8mnt ..."fangirling" ... #omg