The January 2012 issue of Popular Photography Magazine features a small profile about my food pairings series. Magazine articles always make me a little nervous—seems that regardless of how the interview goes the article ends up sounding like it’s about someone I don’t know. Sometimes the facts are incomplete or the adjectives are a bit grandiose for my taste. I’m doing my best to just let it go, relax and enjoy the fifteen minutes of fame.
There you have it—twelve more minutes and counting.
Twitter Updates @kyledreier
- Happy May Showers…and pancakes. Download the May desktop calendar here: http://t.co/RFPBNYA7Xr #food #calendar #photography
- Making "art" with the boys on a nature hike today. Great day to be outside. http://t.co/UN8ajRhpfZ
- Mocha on my mind. #spaghetti #food #art http://t.co/F0bskbnsfV
- This is what happens with no cable. Spaghetti art TV with rabbit ears by my 7 year old. #food #art http://t.co/t3dADBdZJ1
- Picasso? Nope. Spaghetti art with my boys. Why does this look like me? #food #art http://t.co/Vby9EMpIe5
- My fab place for a great burger. Chef John rocks. Know where I am? https://t.co/ZMuwnNSmm9
- Just learned a new word thanks to @st8mnt ..."fangirling" ... #omg