Things have been a bit busy around here and I’m still trying to catch up from a jam packed June. Add to that we moved the studio, too. And why did we choose June to move? Oh, because of the record breaking temperatures. Whew!
Amidst the heat and moving we did manage to get some work done. Here’s a recent editorial food photography assignment we did for Diabetes Forecast Magazine.
Coconut Rice Noodles with Shrimp and Peas
Kudos to Food Stylist Whitney Kemp and our usual crew. Always great to be working with you guys.
Twitter Updates @kyledreier
- Happy May Showers…and pancakes. Download the May desktop calendar here: http://t.co/RFPBNYA7Xr #food #calendar #photography
- Making "art" with the boys on a nature hike today. Great day to be outside. http://t.co/UN8ajRhpfZ
- Mocha on my mind. #spaghetti #food #art http://t.co/F0bskbnsfV
- This is what happens with no cable. Spaghetti art TV with rabbit ears by my 7 year old. #food #art http://t.co/t3dADBdZJ1
- Picasso? Nope. Spaghetti art with my boys. Why does this look like me? #food #art http://t.co/Vby9EMpIe5
- My fab place for a great burger. Chef John rocks. Know where I am? https://t.co/ZMuwnNSmm9
- Just learned a new word thanks to @st8mnt ..."fangirling" ... #omg