What’s a guy like me doing speaking at a women’s photography conference? Well, I’ll be talking about food photography, of course. I get to return to Dallas and spend the day with a fabulous group of speakers at the prestigious Southfork Ranch—where JR got shot in the 1980’s TV show “Dallas.”
I Heart Faces Photography Conference for Women is a day-long event on October 6 with sessions from business practices to photo editing to crafting—all encouraging attendees to Dream Big.
I’ll be leading a session aptly named “Delicious Lighting” where we’ll explore how to see and control light to make great food photography. We’ll talk tools and tricks—and I’ll even sneak in a few food styling techniques as well.
Registration begins May 18. Visit workshop.iheartfaces.com to get more info.
It’ll be fun. I look forward to seeing you there…I’ll be the guy wearing cowboy boots.
ps. I Heart Faces is “an award winning photography website with weekly photo challenges, tutorials, tips & lots of fun! We welcome all levels of photographers, bloggers and moms with cameras.”
Twitter Updates @kyledreier
- Happy May Showers…and pancakes. Download the May desktop calendar here: http://t.co/RFPBNYA7Xr #food #calendar #photography
- Making "art" with the boys on a nature hike today. Great day to be outside. http://t.co/UN8ajRhpfZ
- Mocha on my mind. #spaghetti #food #art http://t.co/F0bskbnsfV
- This is what happens with no cable. Spaghetti art TV with rabbit ears by my 7 year old. #food #art http://t.co/t3dADBdZJ1
- Picasso? Nope. Spaghetti art with my boys. Why does this look like me? #food #art http://t.co/Vby9EMpIe5
- My fab place for a great burger. Chef John rocks. Know where I am? https://t.co/ZMuwnNSmm9
- Just learned a new word thanks to @st8mnt ..."fangirling" ... #omg