In a previous post “Want Hot Dog with that Ketchup and Mustard” you saw the evolution of a hot dog on canvas. Here’s a little video footage of the action from behind the scenes. photography: Kyle Dreier food styling: Whitney Kemp footage: Kyle Dreier, Rory White editing: Matt Huesmann So, what do you think? Wanna [...]
There’s no doubt that art influences my work. (How could it not? Countless semesters of art history lodged themselves in my sleep-deprived brain many years ago.) Sometimes the influences are more apparent than others. In this case the influence is more of an homage to the artist. Let’s just call this a food inspired homage. [...]
Twitter Updates @kyledreier
- Brand Against the Machine by @johnmorgan is good stuff…even at 6 am.
- Happy May Showers…and pancakes. Download the May desktop calendar here: http://t.co/RFPBNYA7Xr #food #calendar #photography
- Making "art" with the boys on a nature hike today. Great day to be outside. http://t.co/UN8ajRhpfZ
- Mocha on my mind. #spaghetti #food #art http://t.co/F0bskbnsfV
- This is what happens with no cable. Spaghetti art TV with rabbit ears by my 7 year old. #food #art http://t.co/t3dADBdZJ1