When you’re working in the studio on a relatively small food photography set and focused on a normal sized bowl of shrimp and noodles you don’t really think about the final photograph being enlarged to this! Yowzers!
Thanks Ryan for sending this over.
I’m still waiting for Wok Hay to make it into our market here in Nashville. (Tapping foot with anticipation…)
Oh, and the image? It’s Teriyaki Prawns Udon Soup Bowl.
What’s next…a 30 foot egg roll?
Twitter Updates @kyledreier
- Happy May Showers…and pancakes. Download the May desktop calendar here: http://t.co/RFPBNYA7Xr #food #calendar #photography
- Making "art" with the boys on a nature hike today. Great day to be outside. http://t.co/UN8ajRhpfZ
- Mocha on my mind. #spaghetti #food #art http://t.co/F0bskbnsfV
- This is what happens with no cable. Spaghetti art TV with rabbit ears by my 7 year old. #food #art http://t.co/t3dADBdZJ1
- Picasso? Nope. Spaghetti art with my boys. Why does this look like me? #food #art http://t.co/Vby9EMpIe5
- My fab place for a great burger. Chef John rocks. Know where I am? https://t.co/ZMuwnNSmm9
- Just learned a new word thanks to @st8mnt ..."fangirling" ... #omg